Welcome to Dolphin
A peaceful and tranquil stay awaits you at
Cottages. These luxurious self-catering cottages are located in a World
Heritage Area. Stillbay (Stilbaai), also known as the "Bay of Sleeping
Beauty" on the Western Cape Coast of South Africa is renowned for its
uncomplicated natural beauty and relaxed atmosphere.
The perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break,
or to stop
over at on your way along the coast, Stillbay is only a 140km drive
from George, and 350km's away from Cape Town. Our accommodation is
fully equipped with en-suite bathroom, open-plan kitchen
and all of
the necessary amenities to make your stay
pleasant and enjoyable...
TO DO AND SEE IN THE AREA...
our listings on GardenRoute.com and CountryRoads.co.za:
- One of the best restaurants in the area is right over the
- Whale and Dolphin watching in season from the nearby
- Excellent fishing experiences await the keen fisherman both
at the adjacent river and out at sea;
- A World Heritage Site and Nature Reserve;
- Bird watching at a large dam is in close proximity;
- Hiking trails;
- Cultural villages and Koisan fish traps can be visited;
- A landing strip for light aircraft;
- A fun day at the Stillbay Golf Course;
- Pedal boats and canoes;
- Annual boat races;
- Mountain biking and cycle tours;
- Surfing and other watersports;
- Fresh fish can be purchased at the harbour
Tel: +27(0)82 565 0979
86 641 9529
We are a BEE Accredited
Broad Based Black
Level 4 Contributor
- Procurement Recognition Level of 100%
- Download Our BEE Certificate Here
We are also
on the western cape coast of south africa...
Cottages offer a unique vantage point over the adjacent river, which
rises and subsides with the ocean tide...
and enjoy the scenery and experience that the famous Garden Route and
Wine Route have to offer...